HILLER

In January 1973 Heliparts renamed itself Hiller Aviation Inc. and expanded to build new UH-12s as well as turbine-engined ET and E4T versions. In 1980 FH-1100 added to product range following purchase of rights from Fairchild. In April 1984 became subsidiary of Rogerson Aviation under Gerald Tobias, former president of Sikorsky, FH-1100 becoming RH-1100. In 1985 renamed Rogerson Hiller Corp. and moved to Port Angeles, Washington state.

Read 2096 times