HARLOW

Max B. Harlow, Professor of Aeronautics at Pasadena Junior College, organized PJC-1 4-seater as class project. Flew 14 September 1937, leading to PJC-2, certificated 26 August 1938. Harlow Engineering Corp. set up 1938 to produce PJC-2, taken over by Harlow Aircraft Co. 1939 to build PJC-2 and derived PJC-5 tandem trainer, of which sets of components supplied to HAL. Took over Interstate 1945 but ceased operations same year.

Read 1885 times