TYPE: Four-seat amphibian.
PROGRAMME: (RA-)3368K shown at Moscow in August 2005.
DESIGN FEATURES: Inexpensive utility transport for undeveloped areas, offering rough airfield and water operation. Two-step hull; constant chord wing mounted on cabane, braced by parallel, streamlined struts each side. Sweptback fin; mid-mounted tailplane with V-strut bracing below. Single engine mounted on wing leading edge above cabin. Outrigger sponsons on cantilever booms each side of lower fuselage. Operable in wave heights up to 0.5 m (1½ ft).
FLYING CONTROLS: Conventional and manual. Actuation by pushrods and cables. Horn-balanced rudder and elevators. Trim tab on fin; flight adjustable tab in starboard elevator. Electrically actuated slotted flaps.
STRUCTURE: Generally of anodised aluminium, with some composites components. Hull divided into watertight compartments.
LANDING GEAR: Tricycle type; retractable. Mainwheels retract into sponsons; nosewheel into hull.
POWER PLANT: One 265 kW (355 hp) VOKBM M14P-XDK nine cylinder radial driving a two blade AB-81 propeller. Two fuel tanks in each wing, inboard, combined capacity 460 litres (121.5 US gallons; 101 Imp gallons).
ACCOMMODATION: Pilot and three or four passengers, or equivalent freight. Upward-hinged door each side, forward and port, rear. Accommodation heated and ventilated.
SYSTEMS: Engine powered electrical generator.
AVIONICS: Flight: Garmin GNS 530 GPS.
Comms: ELT 110-406.
- Wing span: 13.50 m (44 ft 3½ in)
- Wing aspect ratio: 6.9
- Length overall: 11.80 m (38 ft 8½ in)
- Height overall: 4.10 m (13 ft 5½ in)
- Tailplane span: 5.00 (16 ft 4¾ in)
- Wheel track: 3.00 m (9 ft 10 in)
- Wheelbase: 4.80 m (15 ft 9 in)
- Cabin: Max width: 1.20 m (3 ft 11¼ in)
- Max height: 1.00 m (3 ft 3¼ in)
- Volume: 2.0 m³ (70 cu ft)
- Cargo bay volume: 1.3 m³ (46 cu ft)
- Wings, gross: 26,30 m² (283,1 sq ft)
WEIGHTS AND LOADINGS:
- Weight empty: 1,350 kg (2,976 lb)
- Max payload: 400 kg (882 lb)
- Max fuel weight: 330 kg (728 lb)
- Max T-O weight: 1,950 kg (4,299 lb)
- Max landing weight: 1,900 kg (4,188 lb)
- Max wing loading: 74,1 kg/m² (15,19 lb/sq ft)
- Max power loading: 7,37 kg/kW (12,11 lb/hp)
- Max level speed: 116 kt (215 km/h; 133 mph)
- Stalling speed: 49 kt (90 km/h; 56 mph)
- Max rate of climb at S/L: 390 m (1,280 ft)/min
- T-O to 15 m (50 ft): land: 395 m (1,295 ft)
- water: 470 m (1,545 ft)
- Landing from 15 m (50 ft): land: 485 m (1,595 ft)
- water: 225 m (740 ft)
- Range with 45 min reserves:
- with max payload: 237 n miles (440 km; 273 miles)
- ferry: 688 n miles (1,275 km; 792 miles)
- Endurance: 8 h 0 min
- g limits: +3,8/-1,5