TYPE: Light utility transport.
PROGRAMME: Prototype, (RA-)3367K, exhibited at Moscow in August 2005. To be certified to AP-23/FAR Pt 23.
DESIGN FEATURES: Rugged multipurpose design, carrying 400 kg (882 lb) payload, suitable for undeveloped areas. STOL performance; unsophisticated design; low purchase and operating costs, with options of kit assembly and Diesel power plant.
High-mounted, constant-chord wing braced to lower fuselage by streamlined V struts. Sweptback fin; mid-mounted tailplane braced below by V struts.
FLYING CONTROLS: Conventional and manual. Mass-balanced ailerons; horn-balanced rudder and elevators. Actuation by pushrods and cables. Tab on rudder; flight-adjustable tab in starboard elevator. Slotted flaps.
STRUCTURE: Welded tubular steel fuselage and two-spar metal wing; Stits fabric covering, except D16T metal forward fuselage and composites wingtips.
LANDING GEAR: Tricycle type; fixed. Faired-in side Vs hinged to lower longerons, with half-axles sprung on centreline. Mainwheels 800x260; steerable tailwheel.
POWER PLANT: One 265 kW (355 hp) VOKBM M-14X nine cylinder radial driving an MT-Propeller MTV-9 three-blade propeller. Optionally 231 kW (310 hp) Centurion Diesel engine. Twin fuel tanks in each wing, inboard; combined capacity 460 litres (121.5 US gallons; 101 Imp gallons).
ACCOMMODATION: Pilot, plus three passengers or equivalent freight. Upward-hinged door each side, forward; cabin door, port. Cockpit heated and ventilated.
SYSTEMS: Electrical system 28 V DC.
AVIONICS: Comms: Garmin GNS 430 COM/GPS/VOR with GA 106 indicator and GMA 340 audio unit. ELS-110NM ELT.
Flight: S-Tec autopilot. Bendix/King KCS 55A navigation system with KI 525A indicator.
- Wing span: 13.50 m (44 ft 3½ in)
- Wing aspect ratio: 6.9
- Length overall: 9.60 m (31 ft 6 in)
- Height overall: 2.95 m (9 ft 8¼ in)
- Tailplane span: 5.20 m (17 ft 0¾ in)
- Wheel track: 2.80 m (9 ft 2¼ in)
- Wheelbase: 7.20 m (23 ft 7½ in)
- Cabin: Max width: 1.24 m (4 ft 0¾ in)
- Max height: 1.20 m (3 ft 11¼ in)
- Volume: 4.2 m³ (148 cu ft)
- Baggage area volume: 0.65 m³ (23.0 cu ft)
- Wings, gross: 26.50 m² (285.2 sq ft)
WEIGHTS AND LOADINGS:
- Weight empty: 1,250 kg (2,756 lb)
- Max payload: 400 kg (882 lb)
- Max fuel weight: 330 kg (728 lb)
- Max T-O weight: 1,850 kg (4,078 lb)
- Max landing weight: 1,800 kg (3,968 lb)
- Max wing loading: 69.8 kg/m² (14.30 lb/sq ft)
- Max power loading: 6.98 kg/kW (11.49 lb/hp)
- Max level speed: 127 kt (235 km/h; 146 mph)
- Stalling speed: 48 kt (88 km/h; 55 mph)
- Max rate of climb at S/L: 390 m (1,280 ft)/min
- T-O to 15 m (50 ft): 375 m (1,230 ft)
- Landing from 15 m (50 ft): 420 m (1,380 ft)
- Range with 45 min reserves:
- with max payload: 297 n miles (550 km; 341 miles)
- ferry: 1.052 n miles (1,930 km; 1,211 miles)
- Endurance: 10 h 20 min
- g limits: +3.8/-1.5