TYPE: Four-seat utility twin.
PROGRAMME: Development began in 2003, although aircraft not revealed until 2005. Prototype first flown 29 November 2005.
DESIGN FEATURES: High-wing lightplane with design elements of A-33 apparent.
FLYING CONTROLS: Conventional and manual. Flaps.
STRUCTURE: Strut-braced, constant-chord wing. Sweptback fin and underfin.
LANDING GEAR: Tricycle type; fixed. Optional twin floats.
POWER PLANT: Two 84.6 kW (113.4 hp) Rotax 914 UL engines driving three-blade propellers. Fuel capacity 265 litres (70.0 US gallons; 58.3 Imp gallons).
ACCOMMODATION: Door on port side of fuselage; baggage door on port side of fuselage behind cockpit.
All data are provisional.
- Wing span: 12.00 m (39 ft 4½ in)
- Length overall: 7.20 m (23 ft 7½ in)
- Height overall: 3.70 m (12 ft 1¾ in)
- Wings, gross: 17.40 m² (187.3 sq ft)
WEIGHTS AND LOADINGS:
- Weight empty: 850 kg (1,874 lb)
- Max T-O weight: 1,400 kg (3,086 lb)
- Normal cruising speed: 119 kt (220 km/h; 137 mph)
- Service ceiling: 3,500 m (11,480 ft)
- Range with max fuel: 809 n miles (1,500 km; 932 miles)
- g limits: +4/-2