ChUR No. 1 got its designation from G.G. Chechet, M.K. Ushkov and N.V. Rebikov. Basically good-looking tractor monoplane, but with variable-incidence short upper wing, with ailerons, and strange main wingtips split into upper/lower parts turned up/down with 90 between them. Even tail also had auxiliary pivoted horizontal upper surface. First flight at Komendantsky aerodrome about 10 April 1912. Not repaired after heavy landing 5 July 1912.