LONDON AND PROVINCIAL

London and Provincial Aviation Co. formed October 1913, office in Edgware and flying school at nearby Hendon where built Caudron G.III trainer under licence. A.A. Fletcher joined from Martinsyde 1916 and designed Type No. 4 trainer (50-hp Gnome) and School Biplane (80-, then 100-hp Anzani), of which 12+ built 1916-17, excellent aircraft, 5 on post-war civil register.

Read 39 times