SIEBEL

Flugzeugbau Halle was renamed 1936 for its newly appointed Generaldirektor Fritz W. Siebel, becoming Siebel Flugzeugwerke KG, producing Si 201 pusher STOL observation aircraft and Si 202 Hummel light 2-seater, main business being successive licence-production of Do 17, Ju 88 and Ju 188. Meanwhile developed Si 204 8-passenger transport flown 1941 and produced as Si 204D trainer (2 x 600-hp Argus) for navigation, radar and gunnery, built by Aero (515), BMM (492) and SNCAC (168 during war and 340 post-war designated NC 701 and 702 Martinet). Post-war became SIAT.

Read 117 times