LUSCOMBE AIRCRAFT CORPORATION
Original Luscombe company formed in 1934, specialising in all-metal private light aircraft; ownership passed to Temco in 1949, Silvaire Aircraft in 1955, and to Luscombe Aircraft Corporation on termination of aircraft production in 1960. Type certificate of Model 11 transferred to Classic Air of Lansing, Michigan; relaunch of modified version undertakenfrom 1998 in newly built 11,150 m2 (120,000 sq ft) factory at Altus. Company also holds type certificates for Luscombe 4 and Luscombe Phantom 1/1S.
A second design of the original Luscombe company, the Model 8, is marketed in the US by Renaissance.