RYBINSK INSTRUMENT-MAKING PLANT
The Rybinsk instrument-making Plant Federal State Unitary Enterprise, founded in 1951, is a leading enterprise in the industry of production of Doppler meters of velocity, angle of drift and traversed distance of aeroplanes and helicopters of all models and modifications, as well as telemetry systems intended for data collecting and processing.
The enterprise possesses a unique production of waveguide elements and systems which makes it possible to develop production of radar systems for space tracking and measurements and to become the leader in this field.
- Onboard and ground systems and their component parts, components and accessories used in installations in radio engineering systems;
- Onboard radio telemetry systems;
- Doppler meters;
- Equipment for maintenance of flight control of aeroplanes via commanding radio link;
- Radar systems for space measurements;
- Equipment for capacity boosting of ground-based systems being part of radar installations intended for tracking of objects situated beyond the visible horizon;
- Elements of antenna systems of satellite communication.
The enterprise also produces equipment for gas and oil industry, electric meters, installations and filters for clearing and decontamination of potable water, electronic equipment for automotive industry, electronics and various devices for snowmobiles, security and alarm systems.