The Aviapribor-Holding joint-stock company is a leading enterprise within the Russian aerospace industry where development, manufacturing and maintenance of avionics for long-haul and short-haul fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters of all types are concerned. The company's areas of specialisation include:
- Measurement of air data of aircraft;
- Aircraft control;
- Navigation and flight planning;
- Flight data display;
- Control of airborne equipment;
- Integration of airborne equipment;
- Automated ground systems for airborne equipment control.
Airborne equipment developed and manufactured by the enterprise is installed in the Tu-154, Tu-204, Tu-214, Il-76, Il-86, Il-96-300, Il-114, An-124, An-225, Mi-8, Mi-26, Ka-32, Ka-26 fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft of commercial aviation.
Currently, state-of-the-art equipment for new aircraft, such as Tu-334, Il-96-400, Su-80, An-140, Ka-226, and Ka-62, is undergoing development and testing phase.