TEMP-AVIA ARZAMAS RESEARCH & PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE
Founded in 1958, the enterprise in 1994 became Joint Stock Company Arzamas Research & Production Enterprise TEMP-AVIA (ANPP TEMP-AVIA). The enterprise specialises in development and production of equipment for various types of aircraft and ground vehicles:
- Inertial control systems, inertial measuring units;
- Angular velocity and linear acceleration sensors, measurement units based on such sensors;
- Guidance systems, stabilization systems and gyrostabilisers;
- Autonomous gyrohorizons, altitude gyroscopes and heading systems;
- Laser and tuned rotor gyroscopes, micromechanic accelerometers;
- Gyroscopic and magnetic inclinometers.
ANPP TEMP-AVIA holds the ISO 9001-96 certificate; the enterprise in 1997 and 1998 won international product quality awards and got the Silver Dolphin award in 2001 and Gold Medal SPI in 2002. Also in 2002 the enterprise was reaccredited as a scientific organisation for another three-year term and got the Russian Aerospace Agency licences to develop, produce and repair aforementioned equipment through to 2007.
Over its 40-year-plus history the enterprise has developed and applied in industry more than 200 types of products that are currently operated on fixedwing aircraft, helicopters, UAVs and other vehicles.
The enterprise is part of Aviapribor-Holding Company.