Institute of Technical Glass, established in 1954, is one of the leading Defence Industry-affiliated organizations dealing with research and development as well as manufacturing of high strength transparent composite materials and products thereof for the aerospace, automotive and shipbuilding industries, as well as for architectural and construction purposes. During the period of its existence, the Institute has developed and manufactured super-light high strength glazing for all types of military, passenger and transport aircrat and helicopters (the Su, MiG, Tu, Il, Yak, An, Mi, Ka, etc.); participated in equipping the Soyuz, Salyut, Buran space vehicles; the Venera and Mars space stations (optical illuminators); deep-water devices, railway carriages, power installations, including bulletproof glazing for special purpose road vehicles.
INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL GLASS
- Address: 29, Krzhizhanovsky Str., Moscow, 117218, Russia