Electroavtomatica Experimental Design Bureau
Electroavtomatica Experimental Design Bureau was founded in 1946 and is one of the leading companies in the field of avionics design for military and civil aircraft. The main fields of the company's activity are design, development and production of the following systems (including hardware and software):
- navigation, navigation and piloting, and special systems;
- airborne computers and computing systems, internal and external interfaces;
- helmet-mounted display and aiming systems;
- collimating head-up displays;
- airborne display systems, built-in CRTs, AMCLD and EL flat panels, CDUs and video recording systems;
The majority of civil and military aircrafts are equipped with systems designed by Electroavtomatica.