On every type of aircraft manufactured in Russia or in the CIS you can find AVIAPRIBOR's systems or components. Flight and navigation systems, automatic flight control systems, inertial and satellite systems, air data systems, flight indication and aircraft instruments and sensors are our products - and commercial widebody, regional jets, airlifters, fighters, bombers and helicopters are our targets.
AVIAPRIBOR was formed in 1992. Its main founder is the AVIAPRIBOR holding company.
The main areas of AVIAPRIBOR's activity are as follows:
- Organization of equipment manufacturing;
- Deliveries of complete equipment sets and accessories under agreements with aircraft manufacturing enterprises and airlines;
- After-sale support of the equipment, including repairs and ATB and factory staff training;
- Development of ground-based automated test and diagnostics aids for the delivered equipment, as well as organization of production and deliveries;
- Organization of intracorporate R&D implementation and financing (modernization to improve the equipment characteristics).
The basic partners of AVIAPRIBOR are:
- Aviastar, VASO, KAPO, TAPO;
- Aeroflot, the Russia State Airline, Domodedovo airlines, DALavia, KRASaero and other airlines operating Tu-204, Tu-214, Il-96-300 and Il-114 aircraft.